Saturday, August 7, 2010

My last few minutes of being seventeen :P
I guess that time really flies because the last time I reminded my dad about my birthday and said "it's exactly two months to my birthday!!"

I guess everyone is growing up and a part of me wishes that things would never change.
I'll never forget about my friends, the experiences that I've gone through, my first ever gig, my primary school days and all that.

I wish I'll never grow up and there's such a thing where I could freeze time.

I don't know how I feel about turning eighteen.. I guess there will be a little more freedom! (happy)
Anyways, I really enjoyed myself at Timbre @ Mt Sophia a few hours ago.
I really love to just sit down and talk with my friends.
I love them so much and I don't know what I'd do without them.

Maybe the other half of the year will be even more exciting!
For now I'm just troubled from deciding what I should get on my birthday hehe there are so many things I wanna get I guess I may be just a little materialistic :P

On a side note, I just want my hair to grow faster :/
Cutting my hair was a bad idea. One of the worst things in life is getting a hair cut.
I wish there's some sort of serum to speed up the growing hair process cause I look like a half chopped banana skin and it's really depressing when everyone cannot recognize me with short hair (gloomy)

Maybe tomorrow will be a good day! I think I will be very happy on my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment